Jan 8, 2011

story of my life :)


bila dengar lagu nie,terasa mcm terkena kat diri sendiri
tak sangka aku fames
sampai kaanye west ngan kriss allen nyanyi untuk aku
hehe

n part nie...

How could you be so
Cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo
Just remember that you talking to me tho'
You need to watch the way you talking to me no
I mean after all the things that we been through
I mean after all the things we got into

And yo I know some things that you ain't told me
And yo I did some things but that's the old me
And now you wanna give me back
And You gon' show me
So you walk around like you don't know me
You got a new friend
Well I got homeys
But at the end it's still so lonely


and my roomate, eqa

dia suka satu part dlm lagu nie, dia kata sesuai dia nyanyi
pfffffffffffft

In the night I hear 'em talk,
The coldest story ever told,
Somewhere far along this road
sHe lost his soul,
To a man so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
Oh, how could you be so heartless?

dia cakap part somewhere far along this road tuh
antara katil dia ngan katil saya
haha
saya suka version kanye tapi tak sesuai r nak bersedih
amik nie abang kris!

to be continued....

No comments: