Feb 25, 2012

heartbroken and still breathing

It took me awhile [errr..one year n plus2] to realize everything that had happened to me. Well it's true, time does heal. It's not easy but it's not impossible, you just need time and think.

It was horrible for me, I lost a person I love and a bestfriend at the same time [no one is dying here, they just no longer in my life]. At first, I kinda feel lonely..because I used to have someone to talk to when I feel miserable, well that explain my previous posts [the emo posts to be precise]. *facepalm okay, just imagine, u talk to this one person every single day,he/she knows everything about you and out of sudden you guys just stop talking..and he/she kinda hates you now..err well in my story, it was my fault. I just don't know how to deal with these kind of stuffs.

I don't know how to say sorry, I don't know what to do when someone is upset, I don't know how to give advice, all I know is to listen and help people in need. I'm not good with words, there are so many things that I wanna tell you but I didn't.  we're okay now but things will never be the same,I'm just happy to still have you in my life, you're like one of the awesomest friend i have. but then, you are my past.

For those who feels what I feel or maybe worse, you are going to be okay. One day you'll wake up and realize that everything happens for a reason.

Now, I feel like writing about something else.

MOVIES. We don't find the meaning of life/love in movies. Movies are fictional even if it is based on a true story. We don't make our life decision based on movies. There's always a good way to do things, the main thing is to make sure that we're telling the truth. The truth hurts sometimes but the lies worse.   I bet no one understands what I'm talking about, it is just that I need to write this. I've been keeping this for quite sometime.

We should be living in the present and thinking about the future, not the past :)

and yes this blogpost is kinda weird.

err, goodbye then.

No comments: