Apr 24, 2012

i'm at the payphone


lagu baru Maroon5 :) haritu dengar dekat the voice 
tp busy sgt pasal pindah2 ni jadi tak sempat la nak update
lain pulak lagu M5 sekarang, tapi aku suka jugak lagu ni
lain in a good way though

"I'm at the payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby It's All wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah I, I know it's hard to remember,
the people we used to be
it's even hard to picture
that you're not here next to me
you say it's too late to make it,
but is it too late too try?
and in our time that you wasted,
all of our bridges burned down

I've wasted my nights,
you turned out the lights,
now i'm paralyzed
still stuck in that time,
when we called it love 
but even the sun  sets in paradise."










No comments: